Heart/Stroke Insurance – Comparing top rated companies
No one likes to think about getting heart disease. But 61,000 Americans have one or more types of cardiovascular disease according to current estimates. While you may not be able to prevent the disease, you can help protect yourself from its costs.
The American Heart Association estimates the total direct and indirect costs of Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke in 2002 in the United States to be $329.2 billion. You can protect yourself and your family from these cost. Heart/Stroke insurance covers a portion of the costs for ambulance, surgery and physicians.
Heart/Stroke insurance helps you:
- Manage the high expenses of treatment.
- Preserve your savings.
Why It Is So Important?
It’s probably crossed your mind that you or your family may need treatment for heart disease or stroke. And you may have thought about the ways it would affect your life and your loved ones. But have you considered how cardiovascular diseases could impact your financial security.
Medical insurance often stops short of considering these costs but some of these costs may be covered with Heart/Stroke Insurance.
Heart/Stroke Insurance Might Be Right For You If:
- There are cardiovascular diseases in your family’s history.
- You don’t have much money set aside for an unexpected cardiovascular illness.
- You want coverage you can take with you if you leave your job.
- Pays you benefits that can be used for non-medical expenses that health insurance might not cover.
- Benefits are paid as you go and cover the costs of specific treatments and expenses (up to the maximum allowed) as they happen.
- Supplemental coverage, it works in addition to other insurance you may have, such as medical and disability income.
- Guaranteed renewable for life, subject to change in premiums by class
Coverage for yourself or your entire family.