While many people carry life insurance because they are worried about an untimely death, more people should be concerned with the risk that a disability may present.
Consider these facts:
- Nearly three out of four Americans would have trouble supporting themselves financially within six months of suffering a disability
- Three in 10 workers entering the workforce today will become disabled before retiring
- Over 6.8 million workers are receiving Social Security disability benefits; almost half are under age 50
Those are some sobering facts.
If you’re already covered through your employer, don’t stop there. We would still encourage to take a minute to learn more about increasing that coverage with individually owned protection. We’d like to invite you to learn more about personal income replacement or business protection if you’re a small business owner.
As experts in disability insurance, we see on a daily basis how important quality disability income protection is to the customers who count on us.
Individual disability income insurance replaces a portion of your income if you become disabled and includes a comprehensive set of benefits you won’t find elsewhere. In fact, the base policy includes features for which other carriers charge additional premium, or may not offer at all, such as:
- Coverage if you lose income while caring for a Loved One
- Full benefit payments for up to six months after you become partially disabled.
Complete the form to the right for your FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.
eSupplemental.com represents top rated insurance carriers and will give you rates and information from each of the carriers we represent in your state. Rates are fixed by the state. You can not receive a different rate for the same exact plan anywhere else.