We offer Individual Short Term Disability coverage that you purchase direct (not through an employer). Disability income insurance can replace a portion of your income if you get sick or injured and are unable to work.
Our insurance policies can help:
- Provide monthly income to help maintain your way of life
- Provide coverage up to $5,000 per month – no physical exam
- Be customized to fit your needs
- Preserve your independence without relying on others
- Protect your dreams and goals
Guaranteed Issue Disability Insurance for Federal and Postal Employees
How long could you go without a paycheck? Our disability program offers 24-hour protection. Choose either a 14 or 30 day waiting period, and benefit period up to one year.
- No one is declined
- One rate for all ages
- Covers maternity after 10 months
- Pre-existing conditions covered after 12 months
- Draw sick leave and disability at the same time or bank sick leave
- Choose between $600 to $2000 a month tax free
- Available via payroll deduction
While many people carry life insurance because they are worried about an untimely death, more people should be concerned with the risk that a disability may present.
Consider these facts:
- Nearly three out of four Americans would have trouble supporting themselves financially within six months of suffering a disability
- Three in 10 workers entering the workforce today will become disabled before retiring
- Over 6.8 million workers are receiving Social Security disability benefits; almost half are under age 50