Help protect your family with critical illness insurance
A heart attack, stroke, cancer, or other serious illness often comes without warning. Are you financially prepared if it’s you?
Why choose Critical Illness Cash Plan?
This critical illness insurance plan could help protect you, your family, and your assets from unexpected expenses.
- Help with healthcare costs – Provides funds to help offset expenses incurred for a variety of critical illnesses. Plan pays in addition to any other insurance coverage you may already have in force.
- Supplement your Short and Long Term Disability Insurance with a Critical Illness policy to help get you through your elimination period.
- Choice of coverage amounts – Benefit amounts generally range from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Coverage for several critical illnesses – Coverage is available for many conditions including heart attacks, stroke, and most forms of cancer.
How Critical Illness Cash Plan works
If you or a member of your family is diagnosed with a covered critical illness, this critical illness insurance plan will provide you or your designee with a cash payment to use however you want. For instance, use it to help with:
- Unexpected loss of income
- Out-of-pocket medical costs and travel for medical care
- Home healthcare and rehabilitation expenses
How are Critical Illness Cash Plan benefits paid?
This critical illness policy pays benefits directly to you or your designee. When you apply, you can note whether your designee is your spouse or someone else. You can change your beneficiary designation anytime.
How does the optional Return of Premium (ROP) work?
If you continue to pay your premiums (with no lapse in coverage) and don’t file a claim, after 20 years you’ll receive a full refund of all premiums paid. For instance, if you purchase the policy at age 30 and don’t file any claims, when you turn 50 you’ll receive a refund of all premiums paid for your critical illness policy. Then, the benefit repeats for the next 20 years or until age 70. Return of premium is not available in every state or policy.
Who can I cover with this plan?
We offer four options:
- Individual – One adult
- Couple – Individual and spouse/domestic partner (if acknowledged in your location)
- Single Parent – One parent and all children
- Family – Two parents and all children
Do you show only 1 plan?
In most states we will show you 2-3 of the top rated carriers.
eSupplemental.com represents top rated insurance carriers and will give you rates and information from each of the carriers we represent in your state. Rates are fixed by the state. You can not receive a different rate for the same exact plan anywhere else.